Comment on page
Stake NETT into wNETT and gain exclusive access to Netswap Launchpad V2.
wNETT is an allocation token used to enter Netswap Launchpad.
Stake NETT on launchpad page (image for display only)
Netswap has a vision, which is to become a hub for new primitives. This vision entails the all-inclusive service to Launchpad, List, and Farm via a seamless and unique offering. Launchpad is a central piece of this ecosystem and for users who wish to access exclusive Launchpad, wNETT is the required ‘ticket to enter park’.
Accrue wNETT and use that wNETT to enter Netswap Launchpad.
Users can accrue wNETT by staking their NETT into the wNETT staking pool. Depositing NETT will reward users with wNETT, wNETT accrue in real-time, just like a yield farm.
There are no limits or restrictions when staking wNETT. Any amount of NETT can be deposited, with no fee to deposit or withdraw. Users can accrue as many wNETT Tokens as they like.
- Accrue as much wNETT as you want
- wNETT is stored in your wallet when you claim it
- wNETT can be used at any time, for any events of launchpad
- There is no value attached to wNETT
- wNETT is non-transferable and cannot be sent to other wallets
- You cannot buy wNETT on any platform, it must be accrued from Staking
- wNETT has an infinite supply and is burned on use when entering launchpad
wNETT burned while depositing stablecoins (image for display only)
wNETT carries no value, the sole purpose of wNETT is to unlock an allocation for Netswap Launchpad.
For now, only stablecoins is supported to be raised on Netswap Launchpad, therefore, we define:
- For every 100 wNETT you have, you can unlock an allocation of $600(This 1:6 ratio is for Dexpools IDO event, it might be changed for next project).
- Once you enter the launchpad by using wNETT you can then deposit the needed stablecoin.
- 1.The emission rate for wNETT is controlled by the protocol and may change to control the supply.
- 2.To calculate your rate of accrual you need to understand your NETT share in the total wNETT pool.
- 3.You can find the total NETTs staked into wNETT on the contract address of wNETT.
- 4.Take the total NETTs you have staked, divided by the total NETTs in the wNETT Staking Pool.
- 5.Multiply that % against the total wNETT emitted per day, this will give you the volume of wNETT you are personally accruing each day.