Follow the step-by-step guide below.
- 1.Go to the Swap page.
- 2.Connect your wallet if needed.
3. Select the token you would like to trade.
4. Once you have selected tokens to swap, enter the quantity to trade and press 'Swap'.
If the token you are trading has a reflect element, you may need to increase slippage.
5. Your wallet will pop up asking for confirmation to swap, press confirm.
6. Once confirmed in your wallet, you will see a 'Transaction Submitted' pop up and after a few seconds, your trade should be completed!
Some tokens may have a 'Reflect' element to them. This simply means there is a type of transaction tax when trading those tokens. That is part of the token design and not a feature of the Netswap.
Reflects on a token typically range between 5% to 20%. Some even higher.
To swap these kind of tokens, you need to increase your slippage, do this by clicking this button.
Metis Andromeda moves too fast... and MetaMask can often get stuck because of it.